Friday, August 7, 2009

Boring afternoon

I'm having one of those afternoons where I don't really want to do much of anything. I spent the morning watching South Park episodes on Netflix, and then I played around with Google's mobile RSS reader. Then Anna came home as I was about to make myself some lunch because she has to go back into work tonight. We put in a Star Trek: Voyager that we have home from Netflix, and she dozed off.
Now she is asleep on the couch, and I can't decide if I should watch more South Park or maybe put in the Arrol Morris doc I have from Netflix about the pet funeral industry. Perhaps I should play WoW or read a book. Nothing sounds appealing. Maybe I will just sit here and watch her sleep...or is that creepy?
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment