Friday, April 17, 2009

First attempt at e-mail

As you can see, my wife's Mac is way across the room, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to experiment with some of the mobile capabilities of my blog. In the interest of full disclosure, you should know that my laptop is within arms length, but is shut down. It is a PC.



I don't have too much experience typing on a phone, so you will have to forgive any typos and spelling errors. Oh, let me check here...I guess my phone will let me spell check before I send this, so that's good. I am hoping to be able to use this e-mail stuff so that if I have a good thought while I am out and about, I can get it in the blog before it passes. I also think most pictures that make it to my blog will get there this way, since we don't use the camera much except when we go on a trip. "We", in this case, is my wife and I.



We not much else to say. I hope this e-mail thing works. If so, I might do a few more posts with pics of my excursion today and tomorrow to see Jim Gaffigan in Fargo. Also to see my sister-in-law.

Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment