Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oil Change

Just a quick entry while I get my oil changed. I am impressed my the old TV her at the service center. I don't know if it means they have been open for a long time or that they can't afford a better set. I am excited about this oil change, because it is my first in this car. I don't think it is worth my time to do it myself because you don't save that much money, and you don't have to figure out where to dispose of the used oil.



It is a really nice day, and I think I will do something fun outside when they are done with my car. Can't decide if that will be a bike ride or some yard work. Yard work could be fun if it isn't too hot and if my neighbor doesn't try to talk to me. If he does talk to me then I will probably try to clean out my old car that he wants to buy.



I think they are almost done with my car. Time to go.

Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment